BOSTON, July 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The JSI Board of Directors has announced the appointment of Margaret Crotty as its next president and CEO. She will succeed Joel Lamstein, who has served as ...
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India – Business Wire India Alcor, a leading global partner in digital transformation space and provider of cloud solutions, security, and implementation services has ...
- The Janata Dal Secular-Congress government in Karnataka was the possible target for surveillance in 2019
- The phone numbers of the then deputy chief minister G Parameshwara Qa the possible target for surveillance
- Phone numbers of personal secretaries of HD Kumaraswamy and Siddaramaiah were the possible targets
- Sonia Gandhi has appointed Navjot Singh Sidhu as the President of Punjab Congress with immediate effect
- This comes amid strong opposition from Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh
- Four working presidents have also been appointed for the Punjab unit
- "AAP has always recognised my vision," Sidhu tweeted
- He was responding to post by AAP leader Bhagwant Mann
- Sidhu and Amarinder Singh have been involved in a protracted power struggle
- DK Shivakumar slapped a party worker during his visit to Karnataka's Mandya district on Saturday
- Video showed Shivakumar slaps the party worker after the latter tries to put his hand on his shoulder
- The incident has drawn widespread condemnation from BJP leaders
- Jyotiraditya Madhavrao Scindia is a former member of the Indian National Congress (INC)
- He is presently a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
- Born on 1 January 1971, he belongs to the House of Scindia that once ruled in Gwalior
New Delhi, Delhi, Chandigarh, India – Business Wire India ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI), a global leader in go-to-market intelligence solutions, announced a partnership with Beyond Codes, Inc., a ...
(EDS: Rpt after replacing headline) Bengaluru, June 19 (PTI): Former Prime Minister and JD (S) supremo H D Deve Gowda joined many others to wish Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on his 51st ...
DocVu.AI is a world class product developed after 30 months of R&D: Alok Bansal\n\nVisionet launches DocVu.AI - intelligent document processing platform for mortgages and beyond
Visionet Systems, Inc., a leading provider of digital solutions to the Banking and Financial Services industry, recently launched the DocVu.AI – an AI-driven Intelligent Document Processing ...