Allahabad, Apr 30 (PTI) The Allahabad High Court on Friday dismissed the bail pleas of two youths in a case of alleged abduction and unlawful religious conversion of a woman for marriage.
Kolkata, Apr 29 (PTI) Left Front chairman Biman Bose Thursday accused Trinamool Congress candidate from Domkal in Murshidabad district of having run over three CPI(M) supporters with his ...
- The officers were grabbed as hostages Sunday by supporters of the TLP during violent protests in Lahore
- The police had been released early Monday after "negotiations" with the TLP, Pakistan Interior Minister said
- The officers had been held at a TLP mosque stronghold in Lahore
- The Pakistan government banned Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) after days of protests
- The French embassy in Islamabad recommended its nationals leave Pakistan
- Khan hit out at President Macron for defending cartoons of the Prophet
New Delhi, Apr 12 (PTI) The Supreme Court Monday termed as "absolutely frivolous" a petition filed by former UP Shia Waqf Board chairman Waseem Rizvi seeking removal of 26 verses from holy ...
- Bangladeshi author Taslima Nasreen said Moeen Ali would have joined the ISIS if he was not a cricketer
- The remarks came after reports emerged that Ali had asked CSK to remove a beer brand logo from his jersey
- England cricketers Jofra Archer, Saqib Mahmood, and Sam Billings were among those who slammed Nasreen
New Delhi, Apr 4 (PTI) Taking suo motu cognizance of a video and a tweet, the Delhi Police registered an FIR against AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan on Sunday for allegedly threatening religious leader ...
New Delhi, Apr 4 (PTI) Bestselling author Devdutt Pattanaik's next book will give readers a peek into the fascinating mythology of angels, demons, prophets and kings in the Abrahamic religions ...
- On the first day, Friday, of PM Modi's visit, five people died, another six died on Saturday
- The protests were largely carried out by Islamist group Hefazat-e-Islam
- Dozens of people were injured in the fresh clashes that erupted on Sunday
New Delhi, Mar 25 (PTI) The NIA has carried out searches at three locations in West Bengal and Jharkhand in connection with a bomb blast at Nimtita railway station in which 27 people, including ...