- Several websites and apps, including Zomato, Paytm, Disney+ Hotstar and Sony LIV, faced major outage
- The outage was caused by service disruption at Akamai Technologies
- Akamai is an internet infrastructure company based in the US
- Paytm submitted the IPO-related draft papers to the country’s market regulator on Friday
- Paytm was laucnched in 2009
- Paytm Payments Bank has 333 million customers as of March 31
New Delhi, Jul 16 (PTI) Digital payments and financial services firm Paytm has filed a draft red herring prospectus for its proposed Rs 16,600 crore-initial public offering (IPO) with the ...
- Paytm's IPO will be worth Rs 16,600
- It is likely to open in November
- Ahead of its IPO, Paytm's parent One97 Communications is planning to raise Rs 2,000
New Delhi, Jun 10 (PTI) Over a dozen entities, including large digital companies like Paytm and MakeMyTrip, are looking at approval for offering vaccine bookings, according to CoWIN head RS Sharma.
- A video was shared on Twitter by Paytm founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma
- In the video, Google's ex-CEO Eric Schmidt revealed how he was tricked
- One of Larry Page and Sergey Brin's tricks on him led to the invention of Google Chrome
Ahmedabad, May 11(PTI) To meet the rising oxygen demand for the treatment of COVID-19 patients, the Paytm Foundation has donated 100 oxygen concentrators along with an oxygen generation plant ...
New Delhi, Apr 16 (PTI) A 25-year-old man and his three associates have been arrested for allegedly duping people by promising them government jobs, police said on Friday.