- CBI will focus and try to establish Mehul Choksi's connection in the PNB fraud case
- The Indian government will argue about his citizenship status
- Choksi is wanted in India in Rs 13,500 crore Punjab National Bank (PNB) scam
- Barbara Jarabica said she's not Mehul Choksi's girlfriend
- She said that she knew Choksi since last August and met him in Jolly Harbour, Antigua and Barbuda
- I don't think that Dominica was his final destination, his alleged girlfriend said
- Mehul Choksi is the key accused in Punjab National Bank’s loan fraud case
- He is currently facing a court trial for illegally entering Dominica
- "8-10 men beat me mercilessly”, said Choksi in a compaint
New Delhi, Jun 4 (PTI) India's multi-agency team that had gone to Dominica to bring back Mehul Choksi is headed back home on a Qatar Airways private jet after the island nation's high court ...
New Delhi, Jun 3 (PTI) Antigua and Barbuda prefers that fugitive diamantaire Mehul Choksi be repatriated from Dominica to India directly, the Cabinet of the Caribbean island country decided in a ...
- India sent the private jet carrying documents related to Mehul Choksi's deportation, the PM of Antigua and Barbuda said
- The Indian authorities haven't confirmed the same
- Choksi is a fugitive businessman, an accused in the PNB scam case
- This comes a day after Antigua PM Gaston Browne said that Choksi will be deported to India
- The court will now hear the matter on May 28
- Choksi is wanted in India in PNB fraud case
New Delhi, May 27 (PTI) The case of fugitive diamantaire Mehul Choksi is proving to be a hot potato for the governments of Carribbean island countries, with Antigua and Barbuda asking the ...
- Fugitive diamantaire Mehul Choksi was arrested in Dominica on Tuesday night
- According to reports, he was trying to flee to Cuba
- Choksi, who fled India in 2018, is wanted by CBI in Rs 13,500 crore PNB scam on charges of fraud
मेहुल चोकसी पंजाब नेशनल बैंक (PNB) के साथ कथित तौर पर 13,500 करोड़ रुपये की धोखाधड़ी के मामले में वांटेड है.