Islamabad, Jul 26 (PTI) Saudi Arabia's Foreign Minister Prince Faisal bin Farhan Al Saud will visit Islamabad on Tuesday to hold talks with the Pakistani leadership on bilateral and global ...
New Delhi, Jul 24 (PTI) Seven persons, including four staffers of Indigo and Spicejet airlines, were arrested by the customs officials at Indira Gandhi International (IGI) airport here for ...
Great Place to Work® Announces the Best Workplaces in Asia™ 2021 Representing 3.3 plus Million Employee Experiences
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (NewsVoir) Great Place to Work®, the global authority on workplace culture, surveyed over 3.3 million employees from across 16 diverse countries and cultures in Asia ...
- NSO said that the software is intended for criminals and terrorists
- Amnesty International said the discovery implicates NSO Group "in the catalogue of human rights violations"
- Around 50,000 phone numbers were believed to be of interest to clients of NSO group
- The hajj ministry has allowed women of all ages to make the pilgrimage without a male relative, known as a "mehrem"
- The decision is part of social reforms rolled out by de facto leader Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
- Officials have said that 40% of this year's pilgrims are women
- NSO group's Pegasus software was used to target two women close to slain Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi
- Khashoggi was killed inside the Saudi embassy in Istanbul in October 2018
- A digital forensic analysis by Amnesty International revealed that Pegasus spyware was used to target his Khashoggi's wife and fiance
- Muslim pilgrims ascended Saudi Arabia's Mount Arafat on Monday
- Just 60,000 people, all citizens or residents of Saudi Arabia, have been selected to take part in this year's hajj
- Worshippers will assemble on the 70-metre (230-foot) high hill
- Pilgrims began arriving in the holy city of Mecca on Saturday
- Saudi Arabia is allowing only 60,000 fully vaccinated residents this year
- Authorities confirmed that not a single coronavirus case has been reported amongst the pilgrims
Srinagar, Jul 18 (PTI) National Conference (NC) president Farooq Abdullah on Sunday felicitated those selected for performing the downsized Hajj pilgrimage this year and asked them to pray for ...