Lori Harvey is confirmed to be dating Damson Idris. Idris, who can be seen in the crime drama Snowfall, took to his Instagram to post a picture with the socialite, in which he could be seen planting a kiss on her cheek, captioning it: “Happy Birthday Nunu” on the occasion of Harvey’s 26th birthday.
The couple sparked dating rumors in December when they were spotted on a dinner date in West Hollywood.
Harvey’s last relationship was with actor Michael B Jordan, but they unexpectedly broke up in July 2022.
Here’s a look at Harvey’s dating life:
1. Memphis Depay: Harvey was engaged to Dutch football player Memphis Depay. The two got engaged in 2017, but were rumoured to have broken up the engagement. It was eventually confirmed in 2018 when Harvey was spotted without an engagement ring.
After Depay and Harvey broke up, the latter began dating Justin Combs, the son of rapper Sean “Diddy” Combs. Rumours were quick to catch up, though nothing was made official at the time.
The two broke up shortly.
2. Trey Songz: Harvey soon began dating rapper Trey Songz. The couple was spotted together on a few dinner dates. They even made a run to a jewellery store. However, the romance fizzled out soon and they called it quits.
3. Sean “Diddy” Combs: Harvey sparked headlines after she started dating Justin Comb’s dad Diddy. The relationship was comparatively publicized more than her previous ones. Diddy even posted Harvey on his socials for a couple of times.
From engagement to pregnancy rumours, the course of their relationship was filled with such attention. The two broke up later.
4. Future: Harvey also dated rapper Future. The rapper confirmed their relationship by posting a photo of them together on his social media. The two shared snaps of each other quite often, though neither of them overtly talked about the relationship.
Several news outlets confirmed that the two broke up August 2020 after unfollowing each other on Instagram.
5. Michael B Jordan: Perhaps Harvey’s most talked about relationship was with actor Michael B Jordan. The two were first spotted together Salt Lake City. After making their relationship official in January 2021, the two shared pictures of each other on their social media, until they finally broke up in June 2022.
Some sources said that the two were not on the same page when it came to a long term relationship. Jordan was ready while Harvey was not.