Pokemon Go: Events to lookout for in August
- Throughout August, the following Pokémon will appear in five-star raids
- As part of the Season of Discovery, double XP for Research Breakthroughs will be available throughout the month
- During August, Pokémon Spotlight Hour will be held every Tuesday from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
After the end of Pokemon Go Fest in July, Niantic has announced the upcoming events in August. That means you won't have to wait long to enjoy exciting events in August.
Also Read | How to get shiny Deino in Pokemon Go Fest
Pokemon Go Ultra Unlock Event Part 1 and 2
The features and rewards of Unlock Parts 1 and 2 have been revealed. The Pokemon GO event will feature variants of Palkia, Dialga, Cranidos and Shieldon. The game said that the details of Part 3 will be revealed soon.
Ultra Unlock Event Part 1: Time
Time: The event will run from Friday, July 23, 2021, at 10:00 AM to Tuesday, August 3, 2021, at 8:00 AM local time.
Ultra Unlock Event Part 2: Space
The Ultra Unlock Part 2 will be featuring Palkia, in five-star raids, Heatmor and Durant appearing in the wild.
Time: The event will be held from August 6, 2021, at 10:00 AM to Friday, August 20, 2021, at 10:00 AM local time.
Pokemon Raid Day
1) Throughout August, the following Pokemon will appear in five-star raids.
2) Palkia will be appearing in five-star raid from August 6, 2021 to August 20,2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time.
3) Dialga will be appearing in five-star raid from August 6, 2021 to August 20,2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time.
4) Pokemon will be appearing in five- star raids after August 20, 2021.
In addition, the following Mega-Evolved Pokemon will be appearing in Mega Raids.
1) Mega Amphoros will make an appearance in Mega Raids from Friday, August 6, at 10:00 am to Friday, August 20, at 10:00 am at local time.
2) Mega Charizard X will appear for Mega Raids until Friday, August 6 at 10:00 a.m. at local time.
3) Mega Beedrill will make an appearance in Mega Raids from August 20, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. to August 26, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. at local time.
4) Also Mega Pidgeot will appear in Mega Raids from Thursday, August 26, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Wednesday, September 1, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time.
Also Read | Eevee Community Day 2021
Every Wednesday in August, a raid hour event will occur from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time. The following Pokemon. will be featured.
1) Wednesday, August 4: Dialga
2) Wednesday, August 11: Palkia
3) Wednesday, August 18: Palkia
4) Wednesday, August 25: To be announced
On Monday, August 30, 2021, a bonus hour raid will take place from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time.
Research Breakthrough Encounters in August
Chimecho will appear in Research Breakthrough Encounters from Sunday, August 1, 2021, at 1 p.m. to Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 1 p.m.
As part of the Season of Discovery, double XP for Research Breakthroughs will be available throughout this month.
Also Read | Simisear – type, strength, weakness, stats
1 PokeCoins Bundles in every week
Every Monday, in August, there will be a one-time purchase bundle including a Remote Raid Pass and other items in the shop.
Pokemon Spotlight Hours
In August, every Tuesday, Pokemon Spotlight Hours will be held from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time, with each hour highlighting a different Pokemon and special bonus.
1) Tuesday, August 3: Magnemite will be in the spotlight, and catching Pokemon will earn you twice the Stardust.
2) Tuesday, August 10: East Sea Shellos will be in the spotlight, and catching Pokemon will earn you twice the XP.
3) Tuesday, August 17: West Sea Shellos will be in the spotlight, and catching Pokemon will earn you twice the candy.
4) Tuesday, August 24: TBA will be in the spotlight, and transferring Pokemon will earn you twice the candy.
5) Tuesday, August 31: TBA will be in the spotlight, and you will receive twice the XP for evolving Pokemon.
August Community Day
Join the game for a Community Day event featuring stickers inspired by Eevee and its evolution, and they will be available throughout August. These stickers will be available from Saturday, August 14, 2021 and Sunday, August 15, 2021 from 11:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time.
GO Battle Nights: The third GO Battle Night of the season will take place on August 26, 2021, from 6:00 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. local time, complete up to 100 battles and earn three times the Stardust for winning battles, completing sets of battles, and rising through the ranks of the GO Battle League.