Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman arrives at Parliament House during ongoing Budget Session, in New Delhi, Saturday. (Photo credit: PTI)
- Who are our cronies? Our cronies are the common 'janta' of this country, Sitharaman asked in the LS
- She was replying to a debate on the Budget in the Rajya Sabha
- Nirmala Sithraman launched a scathing attack on the Congress
Finance Minister Niramala Sitharaman speaking during the ongoing Parliament's Budget Session in the Lok Sabha, Saturday, February 13. (Photo Credit: Twitter/@ANI)
- Nirmala Sitharaman said that the Union Budget 2021-22 has "set the pace for India to become aatmanirbhar"
- She said the reforms in the Budget will pave the way for India to become one of the top economies in the world
- she said benefits worth Rs 1.15 lakh crore has been transferred to bank accounts of 10.75 crore farmers under the PM-KISAN scheme
Finance Minister Niramala Sitharaman addressing members of the Rajya Sabha during her reply to the issues raised by the Opposition on the Union Budget 2021. (Photo Credit: Twitter/@ANI)
- Finance Minister Niramala Sitharaman said that Opposition leaders create false narratives on the government
- She said that 800 million people were provided free foodgrains and 80 million people were given free cooking gas
- Sitharaman said that the Budget is looking at maintaining sustainable economic growth in the medium term
Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh gives his statement at Lok Sabha on the prolonged India-China stand off in eastern Ladakh. (PTI Photo)
- "Our objective was to effect disengagement and maintain status quo along the LAC so as to restore peace and tranquillity"
- Our Armed Forces responded to challenges by unilateral Chinese action: Rajnath Singh in Lok Sabha
- "India has told China that both sides will follow all the agreements made by them"
Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the Lok Sabha during the ongoing Budget Session of Parliament on Tuesday. (LSTV/PTI Photo)
- PM Modi said there was no alignment in the Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha members of the Congress
- It is the most divided and confused party: PM Modi
- The PM was replying to the motion of thanks to the President's address in the Lok Sabha
PM Narendra Modi delivered his reply to the President's address in Rajya Sabha on Monday. (Photo Credit: PTI)
- We must make a new resolve that where do we want to take India at 100 years of freedom: PM Modi
- He said, "We're knocking at the doors of 75 years of independence"
- On Monday, PM Modi replied to the motion of thanks in the Rajya Sabha
The Lok Sabha proceedings on Wednesday will begin at 4 pm. (Photo Credit: PTI)
- PM Narendra Modi will reply to the Motion of Thanks on the President's address
- Rahul Gandhi will lead the Opposition's charge against the government over the farm laws
- BJP has issued a three-line whip to its Lok Sabha MPs to be present in the House on Wednesday
PM Narendra Modi will reply to the Motion of Thanks at around 10:30 AM today. (Photo Credit: Screengrab Youtube/Rajya Sabha TV)
- Lok Sabha adjourned till tomorrow
- Rajya Sabha adjourned till tomorrow
- The Budget Session of the Parliament commenced on January 29
.New Delhi, Delhi, India
Prime Minister Narendra Modi speaks in the Rajya Sabha during ongoing Budget Session of Parliament, in New Delhi, Monday, Feb. 8, 2021. (RSTV/PTI Photo)
- PM Modi at hit out at deleterious influences from abroad, referring to them as 'foreign destructive ideology'
- He said the opposition parties had done a 'U-turn' on their own words
- "Give the agriculture reforms a chance," PM Modi said while replying to a discussion in the Rajya Sabha
Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla on Friday thanked Indian scientists for the development of COVID-19 vaccines.. (Photo Credit: PTI)