.Colorado Springs, CO, USA
It was the third mass shooting in Colorado Springs since October 2015. (Representative Image: Unsplash)
- A man opened fire Sunday at a birthday party in Colorado
- The man killed six people before taking his own life
- Colorado Springs police responded to an emergency call
(Photo Credit: Representational Image/Unsplash)
- A 911 caller reported an "explosive device" in an SUV
- Colorado State Troopers and the bomb squad are currently at the scene
- No estimate about the reopening of the highway has been provided by the investigating authorities
Washington, Apr 9 (PTI) Declaring the spike in gun violence in the US an "epidemic" and an "international embarrassment," President Joe Biden has outlined actions to regulate certain home-made ...
This comes weeks after the Boulder mass shootout which killed 10 people including an officer. (Photo Credit: Representative Image/Unsplash)
- Boulder Police Department tweeted about the 'suspicious packages'
- FBI is now part of the investigation
- Pedestrians have been asked to evacuate the streets
The 104-year-old first tested positive for the COVID-19 in June 2020. (credit: AFP)
- While being wheeled out of the hospital, Carmen Hernandez was given a standing ovation
- The centenarian tested positive for the coronavirus twice
- She had to be hospitalised for 21 days
The recent gun shootings has sparked mass outrage and debate about gun control in the United States. (Photo Credit: Representational Image/Unsplash)
- He also had a handgun with him on the day of the shooting
- Alissa is to be charged with 10 counts of murder
- A Boulder police officer also lost his life in the shootout
(Photo Credit: Twitter/@boulderpolice)
- Police Dept tweeted, 'Officers informed him the handcuffs used that day were those of Officer Eric Talley'
- Alissa open fired in the Boulder supermarket killing 10 people
- He used an AR-15-style pistol
Ahmad Alissa was armed with an AR-15 military-style assault rifle. (Photo Credit: Twitter/@boulderpolice)
- Pictures of killer Ahmad Alissa was release by the police on Tuesday
- Alissa was a resident of a suburb of Denver, the city located next to Boulder
- Alissa's brother Ali said his brother was being "paranoid" and "anti-social"
The QAnon followers are have dismissed the shooting.
- Ten people, including a police officer, were killed in the shooting on Monday
- Followers of QAnon declared that the mass shooting and the media reports about it were faked
- Such theories have always go around the internet often following the mass shootings
.Washington D.C., DC, USA
US President Joe Biden on Tuesday called for a ban on assault weapons in the United States. (Photo credit: PTI)