Washington, Jun 2 (PTI) Indian economist Kalpana Kochhar, who heads the Human Resources Department of the International Monetary Fund, is leaving the organisation to join the Bill and Melinda ...
Chennai, May 17 (PTI) Contributions to the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister's Public Relief Fund continued to pour in to help the government tackle the COVID-19 pandemic with the AIADMK on Monday ...
Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma started the fundraiser on Ketto, which will run for seven days. (Photo credit: Twitter/ @AnushkaSharma)
- Virat Kohli and wife Anushka Sharma have raised over Rs 4 crores in less than a day
- The money raised will be donated for COVID-19 relief work
- All the proceeds from the fundraiser will go to ACT Grants, which is working towards providing oxygen and medical supplies
Employee can withdraw cash from EPF for COVID-19 treatment. (Photo Credit-representative image/Unsplash)
- EPF account withdrawal is allowed under certan conditions like medical emergency, job loss and others
- EPF account holder can withdraw 90% of the EPF balance for buying or renovating home
- As per the EPFO it is mandatory for the EPFO subscriber to contribute 12% of the basic salary of employee
.Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Teera’s father, Mihir, put a heartfelt appeal on a crowd funding platform to raise the needed amount for the drug. (Photo credit: Impactguru.com)
- Five-month-old Teera is suffering from a rare medical condition called ‘Spinal Muscular Atrophy’
- She can be treated only with a US medicine, Zolgensma, costs approximately USD 2.1 million
- Around 1 lakh donors contributed almost Rs 14 crore on ImpactGuru fundraiser
Bitcoin has seen a humongous growth . (Photo Credit: Unsplash)