New Delhi, Delhi, India – Business Wire India In order to promote technology innovation, start-ups and creation of intellectual property, MeitY Start-up Hub (MSH), an initiative of the Ministry ...
.Washington D.C., DC, USA
(Photo Credit: AFP)
- Solar energy has the potential to supply up to 40% of America's electricity within 15 years
- This is a 10-fold increase over current solar output
- This would require billions of dollars in federal investment to modernize the nation's electric grid
Dhaka, Aug 10 (PTI) Bangladesh has announced to have discovered a new gas field containing a probable reserve of about 68 billion cubic feet worth over USD 148 million.
.New Delhi, Delhi, India
The Electricity Bill was first introduced in 2003. (Photo credit: Representative image/Unsplash)
- The Electricity Amendment Bill which seeks to de-license power distribution
- Mamata Banerjee described the bill as 'anti-poor'
- The power distribution sector in India is largely controlled by state-owned companies
The project is expected to take a decade and cost tens of billions of dollars. (Photo Credit: Unsplash)