Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra released her memoir in February. (Photo Credit: Instagram/@priyankachopra)
- Priyanka Chopra said that she did not take Nick seriously at first
- She expressed how she misses her father and how proud he would be for her every accomplishment
- The actor started writing the book back in 2018 between all the flights and the little time she would get in hotel rooms
Priyanka Chopra Jonas released her memoir 'Unfinished' on February 9, 2021. (Photo Credit: Instagram/PriyankaChopra)
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas was recently interviewed by talk show host Oprah Winfrey
- During the interview, Priyanka spoke about her first memoir 'Unfinished'
- Taking to Instagram, Priyanka shared how special it was to be on the show with Oprah
The 38-year-old took to her Instagram stories to share several viral memes which make fun of her ball-shaped costume. (Photo credit: Instagram/Priyanka Chopra)
- The actor has shared memes that make fun of her quirky look
- She wore the dress for a press tour of her memoir
- The iconic Halpern orb dress was once worn by British actor Gemma Chan
Priyanka Chopra talked about facing racism in the US when her first song 'In My City' was about release in 2012. (Photo Credit: Instagram/@priyankachopra)
- The excitement of releasing first song was destroyed after "a storm of explicitly racist hate mails and tweets": Priyanka
- One of hate mails and tweets, which she received, read, 'Go back to your country and get gang-raped'
- Priyanka Chopra has talked about facing racism in the US in her memoir 'Unfinished'
‘One cannot imagine you with a full stop’: Sonali Bendre to Priyanka Chopra on her memoir ‘Unfinished’
Priyanka Chopra's memoir 'Unfinished' has found a spot in New York Times bestseller list. (Photo Credit: Instagram/@sonalisbookclub)
- Sonali Bendre was in conversation with Priyanka Chopra as part of Sonali's Book Club
- Sonali, having read the book, gave a very warm review of the book
- The two actors engaged in a conversation, talking about how Priyanka’s childhood shaped her
The actor called Vijay a “gifted and gracious actor” and that he tremendously inspired her (Photo credit: Instagram/priyankachopra
- In her memoir, the actor revealed how she was replaced in two films because of her disfigured face
- She then went on to shoot a regional film as her first project
- It was the perfect debut vehicle with a supportive team, she wrote in ‘Unfinished’
She was talking with Canadian YouTuber Lilly Singh on her chat show ‘A Little Late with Lilly Singh’. (Photo Credit: Instagram/ @priyankachopra)
- At Lilly Singh’s chat show ‘A Little Late with Lilly Singh’, Priyanka acknowledged hurdles in her career due to favouritism
- She also spoke about why it is important to ‘extend the table instead of ‘monopolizing it’
- She has also addressed the issue in her memoir, Unfinished
Priyanka Chopra's father died on June 10, 2013, died at the age of 62 following a long battle with cancer. (Photo Credit: Instagram/@priyankachopra)
- Priyanka said that she never really dealt with the loss of her father
- The actor revealed that she struggled with a period of mental depression after father's demise
- 'I didn't know how to move on but one day I figured out one simple thing, I could do' Priyanka said
.New York, NY, USA
Nick and Priyanka tied the knot in India back in December 2018. (Photo credits: Instagram/Priyanka Jonas)
- Priyanka told the host that working out with Nick ended as soon as it began
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas was last seen in 'The White Tiger'
- PeeCee recently launched her own haircare brand called 'Anomaly Haircare'
Actor Priyanka Chopra Jonas moved to New York in 2016 to shoot for Quantico. (Photo Credit: Instagram/@priyankachopra)