In a few days, 2020 will finally end. This has been a year that everyone will remember and will go down in history as one of the most eventful years. Yes, the coronavirus pandemic was about 90% of the year, but the rest 10% is pretty packed with events that have been nothing less than bizarre.

Let’s take a look at the top five unusual things that have happened in 2020:

Mystery drones over Colorado and Nebraska

People in the states of Colorado and Nebraska in the US started reporting mysterious drones in the sky. This strange thing happened in January and several conspiracy theories started pouring across the internet.

However, according to the New York Post, authorities in Colorado tried to put the theories to rest saying that they were mostly commercial aircrafts, hobbyist drones, planets, stars and weather phenomena.

Poland accidentally invaded Czech Republic

Due to a misunderstanding, Poland, in May, accidentally invaded and briefly occupied a territory in the Czech Republic. The incident had happened across the border from a small Polish border village known as Pielgrzymów. A Czech Foreign Ministry Spokesperson told NPR, “Polish soldiers mistakenly deterred our citizens from entering a church on the Czech territory in close vicinity of the Czech-Polish borders.” The misunderstanding was immediately cleared and the matter was soon resolved.

Mysterious appearances of metal monoliths

The first monolith had appeared for a brief time in the Utah desert in late November. Following this, as the internet tried to solve the puzzle, the monoliths started popping up in California, Romania, on a beach on the Isle of Wight off the south coast of England, in the Netherlands and most recently in Warsaw, Poland. According to AFP, an anonymous art collective has since claimed responsibility for the Utah installation, while the rest remain unclaimed.

Elon Musk named his baby boy X AE A-12

Space X CEO Elon Musk and singer Grimes announced the birth of their son in May. While it sounds like just another celebrity baby birth, it is not so. Musk, who is famous for making headlines, did not leave this opportunity to make some news. This time the reason was naming their child X Æ A-12. Social media flooded with people trying to crack the code of how to pronounce it and what it meant.

Threat of World War III

An American drone attack near the Baghdad airport in January killed Major General Qassim Suleimani, Iran’s most powerful security and intelligence commander. This triggered high tensions between Washington and Tehran, even threatening a war.