Guru Purnima is celebrated on a full moon day in the month of Ashadha. The day is observed to honour the spiritual gurus and teachers. It is a day which celebrates the bond between a student and teacher.
The auspicious day will be celebrated on July 13, Wednesday. The Purnima tithi is expected to be in effect from 4:00 a.m on July 13 to 12:06 a.m on July 14. The day is also regarded as Vyasa Purnima as it marks the birth anniversary of “Ved Vyasa”, who happens to be the author of Mahabharata. The day is also very auspicious to Buddhists because it is believed that Lord Buddha gave a sermon on this day. According to ancient Indian History, the day is of utmost importance to the farmers as they worship God for giving them good rainfall for the next harvest.
Some WhatsApp messages quotes and wishes to share with the mentors and teachers to express gratitude.
Quotes from eminent Gurus:
1. Always be thankful for what you have, many people have nothing. – Gautam Buddha
2. Reshape yourself through the power of your will; it is the only friend of self, and it is the only foe of self. – Maharishi Ved Vyasa
3. Let the mind be cheerful but calm. Never let it run into excesses because every excess will be followed by a reaction. – Swami Vivekananda
4. You are with the master to share the joy and consciousness of the master. – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
5. Guru and God both appear before me. To whom should I prostrate? I bow to the guru who introduced god to me. – Kabir
Happy Guru Purnima 2022: WhatsApp messages
1. A guru guides you on the right path and helps you navigate through the maze of life.
2. Good teacher don’t impact for a year but a lifetime.
3. You were light for me in the dark, you were and are an inspiration, who supported me always, Happy Guru Purnima!
4. Whenever I wanted inspiration, you were there to guide me, thanks Guru for being a pillar of support for me, Happy Guru Purnima!
5. A good teacher can make a big difference in one’s life and I can say so because I have felt that difference in my life. Warm wishes on Guru Purnima to one such amazing teacher.
Guru Purnima Wishes
1. Teachers are parents in school. And I have been blessed to have the best of them. Happy Guru Purnima to all the lucky students!
2. Be devoted to your Guru on this holy day and thank him for making you a good person. Happy Guru Purnima!
3. A bow to the great teachers on this auspicious day of the birth of the great Sage Vyasa, a symbol of guru- shishya tradition who gave his first sermon on this day at Sarnath, Happy Guru Purnima!
4. The Guru is everything in our eternal life, nothing is possible without him, Life needs some power to push you up and the guru is the superpower. Happy Guru Purnima!
5. Stand as you are now, follow the path shown by the guru, the light will come to you, and you will become the star of your life, Happy Guru Purnima.