- CEO James Gorman said more New York employees should return to office as life is getting back to normal
- "If you can go to a restaurant in New York City, you can come into the office," he said
- Employees shouldn’t expect to receive their New York salaries if they work remotely, he said
- SBI has revised some of the rules regarding cash withdrawal and non-financial transactions
- The new services will come into effect from July 1, 2021
- The cash withdrawal through the withdrawal form has been increased to Rs 25,000 per day
Washington, Jun 8 (PTI) The World Bank on Tuesday slashed its 2021-22 GDP growth forecast for the Indian economy to 8.3 per cent from 10.1 per cent estimated in April, saying economic recovery ...
Washington, Jun 8 (PTI) The World Bank on Tuesday projected India's economy to grow at 8.3 per cent in 2021 and 7.5 per cent in 2022, even as its recovery is being hampered by an unprecedented ...
New Delhi, Jun 8 (PTI) Asian Hotels (West), owner of Hyatt Regency Mumbai whose operations have been suspended, on Tuesday said Yes Bank has barred it from making payments from an escrow ...
SBI tweeted saying that “KYC will be updated on the basis of documents received via post or registered email.”
- Investigations show that fraudsters tamper with LAN cables of the ATM
- CERT data shows that 2,90,445 digital banking frauds were reported in 2020
- There has been a 46% rise in digital transactions in 2019-20 in comparison to 2018-19
- The Reserve Bank of India has notified all the bank users that they will not be able to use the real-time gross settlement
- The facility will be unavailable from April 17, 2021 till 2 PM on Sunday, April 18, 2021
- The RBI said that there were changes being made in technical aspects of the facility
Pay by Bank App will enable consumers to make payments, securely and directly from the Bank’s mobile banking app Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (NewsVoir) RBL Bank and Mastercard today announced ...
By Durba Ghosh Guwahati, Mar 27 (PTI) The fear of COVID looms large and Assam's voters stepped out of their homes with caution to exercise their franchise and they seemed satisfied with ...