Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (NewsVoir) • Mumbai maintains its top spot in ‘Top 100 Emerging Ecosystems’ list as Indian startups raise $12.1bn in first half of 2021 • London and New York are ...
London, Sep 22 (PTI) Bangalore rose up three spots to be ranked 23rd in an annual analysis of the world’s most favourable ecosystems to build a globally successful startup, according to a report ...
- Britain wants businesses to focus on recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic
- Brexit minister David Frost said the 'pragmatic new timetable' will give businesses more time
- Many supermarkets and grocery stores in the UK are reporting shortage of basics
- The UK is seeing shortages in the labour force in the food industry
- In August, McDonald’s in the UK stopped selling milkshakes
- Britain, announced that it is delaying the start of post-Brexit border checks on food imports from the EU
- Britain has decided to postpose implementing import checks with EU borders
- The import checks will come into effect from January 1, 2022
- The decision was taken to enable businesses to adapt to the new rules
- Many supermarkets and grocery stores in the UK are running out of basics
- Goods are not getting restocked for days
- Brexit combined with the pandemic are causing supply chain issues
- UK Culture secretary said the new policy will give them freedom to chart its own course
- To oversee the transformation, a new information commissioner will be put in charge
- UK, even after Brexit, follow the GDPR data protection rules introduced by the EU
Ontario/The Hague, Jun 17 (The Conversation) Globalisation is a multifaceted concept that describes the process of creating networks of connections around the world. It involves the ...
London, May 9 (PTI) Sadiq Khan has been re-elected as Mayor of London for a second term after beating his closest rival with a vote share of 55.2 per cent versus 44.8 per cent in an election ...