- Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) cases are rising in the southern parts of the United States
- RSV is a "common respiratory virus that usually causes mild, cold-like symptoms"
- RSV spreads from an infected person through droplets from a cough or sneeze
- A new set of recommendations allowed fully vaccinated people to go without masks or social distancing in the US
- The CDC added that there would be exceptions to this, where they were required
- America has changed tactics, making vaccination their primary weapon in the fight against COVID-19
- Emergency department visits for suspected suicide attempts by teenage girls rose significantly during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The findings from this study suggest severe distress among young females
- The study was not designed to tease out the risk factors leading to increased suicide attempts
Nashville (US), May 30 (The Conversation) When the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention changed its guidelines about mask-wearing on May 13, 2021, plenty of Americans were left a little ...
Washington, May 27 (PTI) US President Joe Biden asked his intelligence agencies on Wednesday to redouble their efforts to find out the origins of the deadly COVID-19 pandemic that has had ...
London, May 26 (The Conversation) Testing has been vital during the pandemic. Negative COVID-19 test results have allowed people the freedom to work and travel, while positive results have been ...