- Mexico will have to play two home games in empty stadiums
- "The effect can be devastating for Mexican football ," an official said
- FIFA had issued 11 disciplinary actions on Mexico during the 2018 World Cup qualifiers
Kolkata, Jun 8 (PTI) World football governing body FIFA has banned Indian Super League clubs East Bengal and Kerala Blasters from signing any new players in the transfer window because of ...
- India face Qatar in the Asian qualifiers for the 2022 FIFA World Cup
- The last time both the sides clashed, the game ended in a goalless draw
- India is already out of the reckoning for a Qatar 2022 berth
- India held Qatar for 0-0 draw in September 2019
- India's performance, however, has been on a decline ever since
- India head into the match against Qatar following a 6-0 defeat against the UAE
- The rule was first introduced in response to COVID-19 pandemic
- It is extended until December 31, 2022
- The original rules allowed only three substitutions in the regulation time of a match
New Delhi, May 20 (PTI) The U-17 women's World Cup will be held in India from October 11 to 30 next year, FIFA Council said on Thursday.