The Council for the Indian School of Certificate Examination (CISCE) on Saturday declared the results for the Class 12 and Class 10 board exams. Earlier this year, the board had cancelled the exams for both the classes this year in view of the aggressive second wave of COVID-19. The result for both ICSE (Class 10) and ISC (Class 12) were announced on basis of an alternate assessment policy decided by the board.
How to check your score on the CISCE’s websites:
– Students can check their result on the board’s official websites – cisce.org and results.cisce.org.
– Click on the Results 2021 tab on the homepage.
– Fill in your roll number and the CAPTCHA text.
– Your result will be shown on the screen.
– Please download and take a printout or future references.
Check your result through SMS:
– Students who appeared for the ICSE or ISC board exam this year, can also get their scores through SMS.
– They will have to send a message to 09248082883.
– The text message should contain the student’s unique Id.
– Students must follow this format in the SMS: ICSE/ISC ‘Unique Id’.
– The result will then be sent on the number.
Schools can also check the results of their students through the CAREERS portal. Affiliated schools can log in to the portal using the Principal’s login ID and password to check the scores of their students.
Students from Delhi achieved a 100% pass percentage in the class 10 board exams and 99.93% in the Class 12 exam.
For evaluating class 12 candidates, the parameters included average marks of papers and subjects’ score in class 11 and 12 through the academic years 2019-20 and 2020-21, respectively.
Average of class 10 marks including english and best four subjects and marks of project work and practical exams during class 12 have also been considered in calculation of final results.
For class 10, the result has been tabulated on the basis of average marks scored by candidates is various exams and tests in class 9 and 10 besides internal assessment marks including the project and practical work.