TV actor Rubina Dilaik won the season 14 of reality show Bigg Boss on Sunday night. Known for her strong personality inside the Bigg Boss house, she also opened about her struggle with mental health issues in the past. She was strong enough to publicly talk about problems in her married life with TV actor Abhinav Shukla, who was also part of the show.
On day 1 of the show, it was evident that Rubina will make a mark in the show and Gauahar Khan and Hina Khan, who were ex contestants of the reality show, had declared her the winner.
Born on August 26, 1987, the 'Shakti' actor was born in Himachal Pradesh's Shimla. She started her career with modelling and got her first break in the acting industry with Zee TV’s 'Chotti Bahu' in 2008. Rubina Dilaik tied the knot to Indian television actor Abhinav Shukla on June 21, 2018, after being in a relationship for over three years. She has been working in the entertainment industry for a decade now and has a huge fan base.
Here are some of the very lesser-known facts about Rubina Dilaik:
- Rubina was a national level debate champion in school.
- She has won many beauty pageant and was crowned Miss Shimla 2006.
- Rubina Dilaik wanted to become an astronaut as a child.
- She was awarded the Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 2015.
- She is also an interior designer by profession.
- She has a thing for neon colours and loves trendy hairstyles.
- She is scared of lizards.
- It is Rubina’s dream to settle down in France.