Shab- e- Barat is one of the most important festivals which is celebrated by the Muslim community, all across the world. As per the Islamic calendar, the festival is celebrated on the 14th and 15th night of the Shabaan month.
Shab- e- Barat is the night of freedom and forgiveness, during this period of time people pray for the entire night and ask for Allah’s forgiveness.
Shab-e-Barat, which is also known as Layalat al-Baraat will start from the evening of March 28, 2021, and will be observed till the evening of March 29, 2021.
Below is the list of quotes, messages and wishes which people share during Shab -e- Barat:
- The best gift you can give on Shab- e -Barat is Forgiveness. If you can forgive yourself, you can forgive anyone.
- Shab -e -Barat Mubarak to all my friends and family members. Please remember me in your prayers.
- Shab- e- Barat is the blessing night so pray to Allah, ask for forgiveness and do Nafal Namaz. Shab- e -Barat Mubarak
- Happy Shab -e -Barat. I wish you a special night of forgiveness.
- Happy Shab- e- Barat, may Allah gives you a beautiful and blessed night.
- I wish all your family member a blessed Shab- e- Barat.