- Olympians and paralympians asked people to take COVID-related precautions
- The video was posted on health ministry's social media accounts
- This reminder from these athletes comes as India gets into the festive season
New Delhi, Sep 8 (PTI) Sports Minister Anurag Thakur on Wednesday felicitated the 17medal-winners from the Tokyo Paralympics, saying he expects them to shatter more records in the 2024 Paris ...
- The athletes were received by Haryana Sports Minister Sandeep Singh
- Amid thunderous applause, all the athletes were escorted out of the airport
- India returned with 19 medals, including five gold, eight silver and six bronze
- In the 2016 Rio Paralympics, India had won 4 medals
- India ended Tokyo Paralympics with 19 medals
- Bhavina Patel won India's first medal at the Paralympic Games
Tokyo, Sep 5 (PTI) No Indian shooter could make the finals of the mixed 50m rifle prone SH1 event of the Paralympics with newly-discovered star Avani Lekhara ending 28th in the qualification ...
- India clinched 2 gold medals, 1 silver and 1 bronze on Saturday
- The day began with Manish Narwal winning the gold medal in the Mixed 50m Pistol SH1 final
- In the same event, Singhraj Adana finished second to take the silver medal home
- There will be 11 para athletes from the Indian contingent at the closing cermony
- 19-year-old Lekhara won gold medal in the R-2 women's 10m Air Rifle Standing SH1 event on Monday
- She also bagged a bronze in the 50m Rifle 3 Position SH1 event on Friday
Tokyo, Sep 4 (PTI) Shooter Avani Lekhara will be the flag bearer of country's contingent during the closing ceremony of the Tokyo Paralympics, here on Sunday.
Tokyo, Sep 4 (PTI) Shooter Singhraj Adana, who wrapped up his debut Paralympics campaign with two medals, on Saturday said his dream of seeing the Indian flag flying the highest in his event ...
Tokyo, Sep 4 (PTI) Shooter Manish Narwal smashed the Paralympic record to clinch India's third gold in the ongoing Tokyo Games, while compatriot Singhraj Adana bagged the silver to make it a ...