New Delhi, Oct 20 (PTI) Star javelin thrower Neeraj Chopra has returned to training at the NIS-Patiala more than two months after he clinched a historic gold at the Tokyo Olympics in August.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (NewsVoir) Sports is something that has always brought the people of a nation together, even for a vastly diverse country like India. That heady cocktail of ...
New Delhi, Oct 8 (PTI) Describing his German coach Klaus Bartonietz as the "best" for him, Olympic gold-winning javelin thrower Neeraj Chopra on Friday said he would like to continue their ...
- Neeraj Chopra's javelin received the highest bid of Rs 1,00,50,000
- Paralympic gold medallist Sumit Antil's javelin received a bid of Rs 1,00,20,000
- Badminton racquet by Paralympian Krishna Nagar received the bid of Rs 80.15 lakh
New Delhi, Oct 6 (PTI) With just a day left for the e-auction of the prime minister's mementos to end, historical items and religious artefacts seem to have drawn more interest, while sports ...
- Neeraj Chopra is on a break after nonstop felicitation functions and sponsor commitments
- He posted a video of himself shadow practicing javelin throw underwater
- He also shared a couple of photographs from holiday on his Instagram
- Olympians and paralympians asked people to take COVID-related precautions
- The video was posted on health ministry's social media accounts
- This reminder from these athletes comes as India gets into the festive season
- A new promo for the episode shows Neeraj indirectly ‘confessing’ his feelings for Shakti
- Mere life mein toh sabse zaroori javelin hai, he said
- The contestants also dedicated a performance to Neeraj
New Delhi, Sep 24 (PTI) Why did Olympian Neeraj Chopra throw the javelin at 36 degrees even though textbooks say that a projectile goes the farthest at 45 degrees? IIT-Gandhinagar and CBSE's ...
Chandigarh, Sep 22 (PTI) Tokyo Olympics gold medallist Neeraj Chopra on Wednesday met the country's first-ever individual gold medallist from the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, Abhinav Bindra, and ...