- The stock market value of India might rise from $3.5 trillion to above $5 trillion by 2024
- The pipeline for further public offerings will be strong over the next two years
- India will likely overtake the United Kingdom and the Middle East as the world's fifth-largest economy
- The GST council was held under the leadership of FM Nirmala Sitharaman on Friday
- The council announced that food delivery apps will collect 5% GST from the consumer
- At present these apps are registered as Tax Collected at Source (TCS) in GST records
GST Council extends concessional tax rates on COVID drugs till Dec 31; 5 pc GST levied on food delivery apps
Lucknow, Sep 17 (PTI) The all-powerful GST Council on Friday decided to charge food delivery platforms such as Swiggy and Zomato a tax even as it extended concessional tax rates on certain ...
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India – Business Wire India Zomato has partnered with InCred to help cash-strapped food businesses, operating under Zomato food delivery platform across India, by offering ...
New Delhi, Sep 16 (PTI) The GST Council, chaired by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, will meet on Friday, which among other things may review tax rate of over four-dozen items and extend ...
New Delhi, Sep 15 (PTI) The all-powerful GST Council is likely to discuss on Friday a proposal to treat food delivery apps such as Zomato and Swiggy as restaurants and levy 5 per cent GST on ...
- Gaurav Gupta was the co-founder of the food delivery services Zomato
- He holds an engineering degree from IITDelhi and an MBA from the IIM Calcutta
- Gaurav Gupta joined Zomato in 2015 as global head for advertising sales
- Gupta joined Zomato in 2015 as head of supply
- In 2019, he was elevated to the role of co-founder
- Deepinder Goyal, Zomato founder and CEO, wished him all the best
SMOOR Completes 5 Years; Promises Pure Artistry and Craftsmanship with Wide Array of Desserts and Chocolates
Bangalore, Karnataka, India (NewsVoir) • The company has clocked a CAGR of 44% since its inception • It is targeting a turnover of INR 400 crore by 2026 at a CAGR of 60% SMOOR, leading ...