Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a Democratic Representative from New York. (Photo Credit: Instagram/@aoc)
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said, "the US vetoed the UN call for ceasefire."
- She alleges attacks between the countries are happening with "the support of the US"
- In a follow-up tweet, Ocasio-Cortez went on to hint at Israel as an 'apartheid state'
Marjorie Taylor Greene won the Congressional seat in 2021 elections. . (Photo Credit: Twitter/Marjorie Greene)
- The video is from February 2019 while Greene, then a conservative activist, was visiting the US Capitol
- Members of Congress are "employees" who "work for us," Greene can be heard saying
- She and her associates signed the guest book outside the office by drawing a picture of a border wall
.Minneapolis, MN, USA
The killing of George Floyd triggered mass protests
- Derek Chauvin was pronounced guilty on all three charges in George Floyd's murder
- Barack Obama said, "A jury in Minneapolis did the right thing"
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said this "verdict is not a substitute for policy change"
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Senator Bernie Sanders are known to agree on key issues. (Photo Credit: Instagram/@aoc)
- Bernie Sanders said the plan did not do enough for the climate
- AOC said the $2 trillion are "not nearly enough" to address key issues
- Biden's plan, according to his statements, will create millions of jobs
Democratic party lawmakers Chuck Schumer and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez made the announcement on Thursday. (Photo Credit: AFP)
- The programme will run in collaboration with FEMA
- A sum of $260 million has been set aside for the programme
- Costs of caskets and urns, clergy services, funeral ceremonies among others will be covered
.Pittsburgh, PA, USA
President Joe Biden unveiled the $2 trillion infrastructure plan on Wednesday. (Photo Credit: AP/PTI File)
- Joe Biden said the infrastructure plan will revitalize the US economy
- "It's the largest American jobs investment since World War II," the President said
- The cost would be partly covered by raising corporate tax from 21% to 28%
Democratic lawmaker Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the latest to speak about Amazon workers being forced to pee in bottles due to work pressure. (Photo Credit: ScreenGrab-Instagram/@aoc)
- It all started with reports of Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders visiting Alabama to support Amazon workers' attempt to unionise
- An Amazon executive tweeted that the company provides a progressive work environment
- To this, Democratic lawmaker Mark Pocan tweeted that Amazon workers were made to "urinate in water bottles"
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a democrat and New York representative. (Photo Credit: AFP)
- New York representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez helped break down what’s actually in the bill in a video
- She said that they did not get what they wanted but this bill will change people's lives
- US Senateon Thursday passed another COVID stimulus package worth $1.9 trillion
Andrew Cuomo has served as the governor of New York for 10 years. (Photo Credit: AFP Photo)
- Six women have come out allegeing that Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed them
- Cuomo reiterated that his critics should "wait for the facts" to emerge
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said the governor could no longer effectively lead New York
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has been accused of sexual harassment and groping. (Photo Credit: Instagram/@andrewcuomo)