Ahmedabad, Apr 21 (PTI) The Gujarat government has permitted all private hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and dispensaries to treat coronavirus patients till June 15, an official said on Wednesday.
New Delhi, Apr 1 (PTI) Chief of Defence Staff Gen Bipin Rawat on Thursday operationalised a tri-services logistics facility in Mumbai in what is seen as a concrete step towards bringing greater ...
- On February 1, Myanmar Armed Forces seized power after a coup
- The military detained Aung San Suu Kyi, President Win Myint and other senior leaders
- On Saturday, 114 people were killed in violent protests against the coup
- Myanmar security forces killed 11 protestors on Saturday in a violent crackdown
- The nation has been in turmoil since the generals ousted and detained civilian leader Aung San Suu Kyi in February
- General Min Aung Hlaing defended the coup and pledged to yield power after new elections
New Delhi, Mar 25 (PTI) Physical fitness is crucial for securing a place in the Army and while exercising judicial review, courts must be circumspect on dealing with policies prescribed for ...