14 March.Nashville, TN, USA
Demonstrators march during a protest in memory of Breonna Taylor. (Photo Credit: AP/PTI)
- President Biden said he is "committed to signing a landmark reform bill into law"
- Breonna Taylor was shot by two Nashville police officers on March 13, 2020
- Earlier this week, Breonna Taylor's mother, Tamika Palmer, penned an open letter to Biden
14 March.Louisville, KY, USA
Demonstrations are planned to mark the anniversary of Taylor's death. (Photo Credits: Representational Image/Unsplash)
- Only one of three police officers has been charged for endangering Taylor's neighbors by firing wildly
- Taylor's family is now hoping the federal investigation will make some progress
- Louisville authorities agreed to pay the Taylor family $12 million and initiate police reforms
13 March.Nashville, TN, USA
Breonna Taylor was an emergency room technician. (Photo Credits: Unsplash)
Louisville police officers executed a search warrant a little after midnight on March 13 and entered Breonna’s house using a battered ram, without revealing their identity.