- Broadband Revenue at ₹ 918 million, up by 74% YoY; 55K Net Subscriber Additions in Q1 FY22 - Q1 FY22 PAT at INR 475 million, up by 16% YoY AHMEDABAD, India, July 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- GTPL ...
Broadcom was accused of abusing its clout. (Photo credit: Twitter/@Broadcom)
- Us Federal filed a proposed order to settle antitrust charges against semiconductor maker Broadcom
- The consent order requires Broadcom to stop demanding its customers buy components
- The company reached a similar agreement with European Commission
- Achieves 'Net-Debt Free' status in FY21 - Proposes 40% Dividend for FY21 AHMEDABAD, India, April 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- GTPL Hathway Limited (GTPL), India's leading Digital Cable TV and ...
.Brooklyn, NY, USA
The outage was experienced by users in Brooklyn and surrounding areas (Photo Credit: Representational Image/ Unsplash)