The Voice: US country singer Kelsea Ballerini pitches in for coach Kelly Clarkson during battle rounds
Kelly Clarkson has been forced to take some time off the show due to health concerns. (Photo credit: Twitter/@KelseaBallerini)
- Kelsea Ballerini previously acted as the celebrity mentor to Kelly Clarkson's team in season 16 of The Voice
- Clarkson expressed confidence on Twitter, saying she knew her team 'was in great hands'
- The show completed its 20th year in 2021
Watch: 'The Voice' contestant Kenzie Wheeler's performance on Keith Whitley's song gets four-chair-turn
Judge Kelly Clarkson blocked the country singer Kenzie Wheeler immediately. (Photo Credit: Twitter/ @blakeshelton)
- NBC's The Voice is back with its 20th Season
- Country singer Kenzie Wheeler began the show with a performance on Keith Whitley's "Don't Close Your Eyes."
- Wheeler earned a four-chair-turn from Blake Shelton, Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas and John Legend
The 38-year-old opened up about recording new music as a form of expression amid her split (Photo credit: Instagram/ Kelly Clarkson)