- Nandigram, the epicentre of West Bengal election action, witnessed a high-voltage "Khela" (game of power).
- Suvendu Adhikari had joined the BJP in December last year
- It was BJP’s calculated move to trap Mamata Banerjee
- Exit polls predicted a close match two days ago between Mamata and the BJP
- Mamata Banerjee has gone on to win even more seats than five years ago. Two more
- The TMC has won or is leading in 213 of the state’s 294 seats. The BJP is way behind at 77
(Eds: Minor changes) Kolkata, Apr 13 (PTI) BJP president J P Nadda, taking a dig at TMC's 'khela hobe' (game will be played) slogan, said on Tuesday that West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata ...
- The political phrase resembling the movie title has already grabbed the attention of the audiences
- Nalin Singh has been in the communication industry for over 15 years
- His movie 'Gandhi to Hitler' was screened at the Cannes film festival
- 'Jai Shri Ram' slogans are often raised by BJP leaders during poll campaigns
- The first phase of polling in West Bengal is scheduled for March 27
- Polling will be held in eight phases
Dinhata(WB), Mar 24 (PTI) A local BJP leader was on Wednesday found hanging in the groundfloor corridor of a veterinary hospital here triggering protests across Coochbehar district in poll-bound ...