New Delhi, May 31 (PTI) Every relationship between a man and a woman is not of romance, says actor Arjun Kapoor whose latest film "Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar" tries to depict a "realistic" world ...
Actors Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra-starrer film 'Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar' released in the theatres on March 19, 2021.
- Bihar government said 71 bodies were found in the Ganga
- It has led to suspicion that they might be those of COVID-19 patients
- Farhan Akhtar said the system had to be made accountable for its failure in tackling the pandemic
Mumbai, May 12 (PTI) Heartbreaking, unthinkable, horrific, apocalypse… Several Bollywood stars, including Farhan Akhtar and Parineeti Chopra, have expressed their anguish at scores of bodies ...
- Banerjee has directed ‘Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar’ starring Parineeti Chopra and Arjun Kapoor
- The director says that he doesn’t believe in the genre of the film and that’s why his latest movie is not a love story
- The film has hit screens on March 19
Parineeti Chopra on working with Anil, Ranbir Kapoor in 'Animal': It'll be months of learning school
Mumbai, Mar 29 (PTI) Actor Parineeti Chopra says she is thrilled to feature in director Sandeep Reddy Vanga's next "Animal" as the film has given her the opportunity to work alongside the likes ...