New Delhi, Sep 8 (PTI) Star Indian wrestler Vinesh Phogat on Wednesday underwent a surgery on her right elbow, days after pulling out of the World Championship trials here.
- Wrestler Vinesh Phogat made a shock quarterfinal exit in the Tokyo Olympics
- I got injured and suffered defeat and I would accept that, Vinesh said about her Tokyo outing
- Wrestler Anshu Malik batted for a team psychologist at big events
New Delhi, Aug 27 (PTI) Star Indian wrestler Vinesh Phogat on Friday said she does not have much time to grieve over her Tokyo Games debacle and is gearing up for future challenges while young ...
- Vinesh Phogat and two other wrestlers were suspended by the WFI
- "The WFI wants to give you one more chance," the federation's letter read
- The decision was communicated to all wrestlers on Wednesday evening
New Delhi, Aug 14 (PTI) Suspended wrestler Vinesh Phogat on Saturday sent her apology to the Wrestling Federation of India (WFI), which had barred her from competitions on grounds of ...
- Vinesh Phogat lost to Belarus’ Vanesa Kaladzinskaya in the quarterfinals of the 53kg freestyle event
- This was her second successive Olympics without a medal - a knee injury ended her campaign in Rio in 2016
- "I feel like I am sleeping in a dream and nothing has even begun. I am blank," Phogat said
- Vinesh reportedly refused to stay at Olympics village with Indian team members
- She also refused to train with Indian girls during her stay at Tokyo
- Wrestler Sonam Malik has also been given a notice for misconduct
New Delhi, Aug 10 (PTI) The Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) on Tuesday "temporarily suspended" star grappler Vinesh Phogat for indiscipline during her forgettable Tokyo Olympics campaign ...
Chiba (Japan), Aug 5 (PTI) Star Indian wrestler Vinesh Phogat on Thursday made a second consecutive heart-breaking quarterfinal exit from the Olympic Games after suffering a massive upset ...