Shah Rukh Khan is celebrating his 57th birthday on November 2, 2022. The actor unveiled the teaser of his upcoming film Pathan on Wednesday.
There is no doubt in Shah Rukh Khan’s status as a celebrity. He is one of the most well-liked actors in Hindi cinema, and his star power and charisma are unmatched. Chak De India, Baazigar, Deewana, Anjaam, Main Hoon Na, Raees, Fan, Ra. One, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Devdas, Swades, and other films have featured him in outstanding performances.
King Khan has a memorable day today because he has been in the Hindi film industry for 30 years. Shah Rukh made his debut in the Hindi film industry with Deewana on June 25, 1992. Divya Bharti and Rishi Kapoor played the key actors in the movie. #30YearsOfSRK has remained a popular hashtag on social media thanks to the support of the celebrity. Here is some life advice from Shah Rukh Khan that everyone should remember on this occasion:
1. There is only one form of religion in existence today.
2. When you are feeling hopeless, laugh at yourself. When one of my movie plots makes you laugh so hard that you cry, do the same.
3. A time may come when you experience loneliness. When that happens, creativity will become like a best friend.
4. Failure teaches you humility; success is not a good teacher.
5. Don’t start out as a philosopher before you’ve made it big.
6. Losing does not make you a loser. When you can’t deal with loss, you end up losing.
7. Love can happen at any time; there is never a right or wrong place.
8. There is no harm in doing something that hurts in the short term but turns out to be beneficial in the long run. Sometimes moving forward requires taking a few steps back.
9. Unless you get up and start moving in the opposite direction, whatever it is that is holding you back won’t go away. Stop complaining and get going.
10. It’s a good idea to chase money. Financial stability is crucial, but you also need to consider your rights and wrongs. Don’t be afraid to succeed financially without selling your spirit.
On the work front, King Khan most recently appeared with Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif in Aanand L Rai’s Zero. He is making a comeback to the big screen with the movie Pathaan, which also stars Deepika Padukone and John Abraham, after a four-year absence. He also has Dunki, a film starring Taapsee Pannu and directed by Rajkumar Hirani.
In addition, Khan will next appear in Atlee’s eagerly anticipated movie, Jawan. In addition to sharing the screen with Nayanthara, this will be his first time working with the director. On June 2, 2023, it will be released in theatres around the world in five languages: Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada. It should be noted that Shah Rukh has announced three movies in the past six months.