'Chak De' to 'Fan': 5 Shah Rukh Khan movies to binge
- Shah Rukh Khan has successfully completed 30 years in the film industry
- The actor has enjoyed a successful career in film
- Here is a list of 5 SRK movies you can watch in one sitting
In the blink of an eye, another week has passed, and the weekend is finally here for rest and renewal. After a week filled with obligations, due dates, and goals to achieve, weekends are for relaxing, unwinding, and retiring. It's time to feast on some worthwhile, entertaining material this weekend. Shah Rukh Khan has successfully completed 30 years in the Indian entertainment and film industry. The actor has enjoyed a successful career in film and has charmed viewers with a variety of roles, including that of a psychopath, an unrequited lover, a superhero, a psycho-fan, or even a man with a vertical disability who aspires to live an incredible life.
Here is a list of 5 Shah Rukh Khan movies you may watch in one sitting, in the comfort of your own homes, over the weekend:
1. Om Shanti Om (Netflix) - An exciting and compelling saga about reincarnation that has all the necessary components for a mainstream potboiler. With both subtle and overt references to keep spectators interested and engaged, this masala film embodies everything that is great about Bollywood. Your ideal weekend viewing is this Farah Khan-directed film starring Shah Rukh Khan.
2. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (Netflix) - In a time when there aren't many romantic comedies that resemble fairy tales, revisiting a classic romantic drama like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, which was a cultural reset, can act as the ideal movie to transport you back in time. If you haven't seen it yet, you absolutely must watch this Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol-starring Karan Johar production. You should also watch it again if you've already seen it a dozen times. Keep your tissues close at hand, just in case.
3. FAN (Amazon Prime) - One of Shah Rukh Khan's most outré films, Fan is available on Amazon Prime. An exciting quest by a fan to win the affection and approval of the celebrity he likes and by the celebrity to get rid of his infatuated lover who is on the run and doing everything in his power to damage the reputation of the same actor he adored. Shah Rukh Khan performs to his highest potential in this complex, multilayered thriller directed by Maneesh Sharma.
4. Dil Se (Netflix) - Through the seven stages of love, two lovers travel in Dil Se. The movie is brutally honest and unapologetically tells its story against the backdrop of terrorism and insurgency. This Mani Ratnam romantic-thriller is one of three films in his trilogy, along with the cult favourites Bombay and Roza. This movie is definitely worth seeing over the weekend because Shah Rukh Khan and Manisha Koirala give flawless performances.
5. Chakde India(Amazon Prime)- Chakde India is a tale of underdogs and a hockey player who was labelled a traitor by his own people. The journey of coach Kabir Khan, who guides the Indian Women's Hockey Team to a world championship victory, is the subject of this Shimit Amin film, which unquestionably qualifies as the ideal weekend viewing.