A Kai Cenat fan was seen bleeding after the NYPD was seen slamming his face into the taxi’s back windscreen. Following an untamed PlayStation giveaway event by Kai Cenat in NYC’s Union Square Park, the police detained 65 people, including 30 children.

Also Read: Kai Cenat helps fan who couldn’t breath at his Union Square Park giveaway | Watch Video

Watch the video here:

Following the giveaway, Cenat was also taken into custody. The internet celebrity’s fans are currently in a frenzy as a result of a mugshot of him going viral on social media. The picture shows the 21-year-old wearing an orange jail outfit and having his height measured against a wall in the distance. However, the widely circulated photograph was fake.

At one of two press conferences held on Friday, NYPD Commissioner Jeffrey Maddrey stated that people began assembling at the park around 3 p.m. Soon the park and the surrounding streets were overrun with people, obstructing vehicular and pedestrian traffic,” he said.

Also Read: Who is Kai Cenat’s girlfriend? All about YouTuber’s relationships

“We went from 300 kids to a couple of thousands of kids in minutes,” he said at the second briefing.

The large crowds prompted the NYPD to activate its highest level of disaster response, “Level 4”. The government had previously declared that a “Level 2” reaction had been launched to manage the people and vacate the area.

Maddrey said that as the crowd grew, “individuals in the park began to commit acts of violence towards the police and the public.” He said that some attendees took items from a nearby construction site.

“You had people walking around with shovels, axes, and other tools from the construction,” he said. “Individuals were also lighting fireworks, throwing them towards the police, they were throwing them towards each other.”

Also Read: Kai Cenat’s fake mugshot goes viral after YouTuber’s arrest at his PlayStation 5 giveaway

Cenat was eventually taken away by police for his own safety, and according to Maddrey, he was in their custody as of early Friday evening. At a second press conference on Friday evening, Maddrey stated that Cenat would be charged with numerous crimes, including unlawful assembly and riot incitement.

By seven o’clock, the majority of the crowd had dispersed, but certain groups that were traveling across Manhattan were still being watched by police, according to Maddrey.