April is one of the best months in the US to get out of your home and hit the road, especially with the number of COVID-19 case seeing a sharp decline in the country.
With the onset of spring, the weather starts to get a little warmer and a perfect time to be outdoors. From a city dipped in history to relaxing at gorgeous beaches under the blistering tropical sun, take your pick. If you are making plans to travel at this time around the U.S, here are the top five fabulous destinations that are just right for the trip of your dreams.
1. Boston for History: With a history stretching back more than two centuries, Boston is one of the most important all-American cities. The days in April are mild, sunny, and often warm. From walking the Freedom Trail to strolling through historic cemeteries, those who visit the city are bound to learn something new about the nation’s roots. Throughout the month of April, you can cheer the Red Sox at Fenway Park, enjoy a ride thorugh the city on a Boston Duck Boat, or enjoy a leisurely ride on a Swan Boat in the Public Garden.
2. The Grand Canyon for Adventures: April is one of the best months of the year to visit Grand Canyon as the temperatures at the South Rim and inside the Canyon are fantastic. While the South Rim still has hints of winter, the inside of the Canyon is at its prime. It’s an adventurer’s delight with good white water rafting temperatures if you’re going to raft the Colorado River.
3. Washington, D.C. for Cherry Blossoms: The cherry blossom trees are the stars of springtime in Washington, DC. Visit the District during this time and you’ll find the nation’s capital is accented in pink. Take the time to smell the enticing air along with the Jefferson memorial.
4. Delray for Beach Time: With the end of winter, you’ll find yourself yearning for the beach. Delray Beach is located in a small town with the kind of big-city amenities everyone loves. It is one of South Florida’s most popular and family-friendly beach destinations. The charming 2-mile stretch of sand and typically calm, sapphire waters promise a relaxing getaway.
5. Austin for Its Vibrant Vibe: The vibrant and modern city that makes a great visit for the modern traveler. Explore the city’s wonderful music scene and load up your plate with lots of popular local dishes. Texas barbecue is something to savor in every way.