A shooting incident occurred in the 700 block of House Street in Fort Worth on Saturday, as confirmed by police officials. The incident left two people dead, and one injured.

Just after 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, police were called to the 700 block of House Street in Fort Worth in response to a shooting. What followed was a sad occurrence. Officers responded to the scene and found three victims of the gunshot, two of whom had died and one had been wounded. The terrible incident is being aggressively investigated by the Fort Worth police.

Also read | Who is Alan Colie? Man who shot YouTube prankster at Virginia shopping center acquitted

One person died from their injuries at the site, according to the evidence left by the gunshot. The other two were sent directly to a hospital. Unfortunately, one of them was eventually declared dead, and the other victim got medical care before being released from the hospital.

Authorities have confirmed that a suspect in this unfortunate occurrence has been identified, and they are working hard to find them and take them to jail.

Also read | Who is Lorenzo Marquez Jr? Suspect who led to hours-long manhunt in Ellis County identified

Meanwhile, another shooting incident occurred outside of Salem on Saturday morning. An early-morning shooting incident in Salem prompted an investigation by the Oregon State Police on Saturday. Tragically, one person died as a result of the incident, and a police officer was hurt.

Following the incident, Oregon Route 22, which runs from West Salem to Oregon Route 51, was shut down, severely affecting traffic in the downtown Salem region for the majority of Saturday.

Also read | Lil Tay back on social media, accuses father of faking her death | Watch video

At 1:30 a.m. on Saturday, an Independence police officer started a traffic stop, but the car made an attempt to elude him. Strike strips were applied to the vehicle in an effort to disable it. Then a man took off running.

The person was found by responding police as he tried to flee in another car. The man then started firing, hitting a deputy of the Polk County Sheriff. The Oregon State Police reported that in response, the policemen exchanged gunfire.