Chaos erupted at a giveaway event in Union Square Park, NYC, when gaming streamer Kai Cenat announced a special giveaway on Twitch. The event quickly spiraled into a large riot, with all available units requested to manage the unruly crowd.

The situation escalated further as several individuals held onto a fleeing vehicle reportedly carrying Kai Cenat, creating a tense and dangerous scenario for both attendees and law enforcement.

The incident began when Kai Cenat, a well-known Twitch streamer, announced a giveaway event at Union Square Park in NYC. Fans and followers eagerly awaited the opportunity to meet and interact with their favorite content creator. However, the event took an unexpected turn as the crowd swelled beyond expectations, leading to widespread chaos and disorder.

Also Read: Who is Kai Cenat? Riot breaks out in midtown Manhattan after Youtuber announces Playstation 5 giveaway

As the situation unfolded, Kai Cenat livestreamed the massive and unruly crowd on his Twitch channel, providing viewers with a real-time glimpse of the escalating tensions. However, the stream abruptly cut off, leaving the online audience in suspense and concerned for the safety of everyone involved.

Amidst the escalating chaos, authorities were forced to call for a Level 4 mobilization, signaling an urgent need for additional support and resources. Officers on the scene also requested EMS assistance as the situation turned increasingly volatile. Reports emerged of large items being thrown at the police, further complicating the efforts to disperse the crowd.

Amidst the chaos, several individuals reportedly held onto a fleeing vehicle that was believed to carry Kai Cenat. The presence of the streamer in the vehicle added to the intensity of the situation, and authorities had to navigate the delicate task of ensuring everyone’s safety while also attempting to bring the situation under control.

Also Read: Who is Fanum? Gamer’s giveaway at Union Square Park in NYC sparks large riot

As of now, the situation remains fluid, with authorities and emergency services actively monitoring the developments at Union Square Park. The NYC mayor is closely monitoring the incident, reflecting the severity of the situation and the priority given to resolving the crisis.